Thursday, July 14, 2011

Juice Fast - Day 2

Weight Lost - .4 lbs

So while I was happy to lose weight I was disappointed I didn't lose more than just .4 pounds.  Kind of annoying but I know it was only Day 1 so I have to give it some time.  Today I've really tried to up my water intake which for me means an average of 5,000 trips to the bathroom but hey, all in the name of health I guess!

I am NOT going to lie here, I felt like complete, disgusting crap today.  I was okay in the morning but once the afternoon hit I was sick.  REALLY sick pretty much most of the day!  I was light headed, queasy, really tired, and irritable.  And I do mean irritable!!  I was chewing everyone's head off and don't even get me started when I saw someone eating in front of me.  Oh good lord............PURE TORTURE!!  I stayed on the couch most of the day which is quite hard when you have an almost 3 year old little girl to chase around all day.  By evening I felt better (thankfully) and I made it through another day.  Praying like crazy it's better tomorrow.  Not sure if I will last if isn't.

8:15am - Tropical Cucumber and 1/2 banana (Good but needed more pineapple)
12:15pm - Sunset Blend Drink (Not in love with but I can tolerate it)
4:00pm - Red, White and Blue (Eh, wasn't crazy about)
8:00pm - Strawberry-Grape-Pineapple (SOOOOO delicious!!!  I am in love!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment