Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Juice Fast - Day 7

Weight Lost - 3.2lbs
Total Lost - 8.2lbs

Holy crap!!..............3.2lbs in one day??!!!  That's INSANE!!  It goes without saying that I am thrilled!!!  I've never had that kind of loss in one day in my life.  Makes me feel so good, like this is all worth it!

So after yesterday being such a disaster with how I was feeling I am happy to say that I was much improved today.  I was a little better this morning but by late afternoon I felt like my old self.  No sickness at all.  I will admit, I did incorporate food into my day today because I want to get myself back to normal and feeling good so that I can juice/fast more effectively.  I think I might a dire mistake when I started last week.  Instead of preparing for my fast by slowly cleaning up my diet I did just the opposite...........I ate every gross food you can think as a farewell to eating bad.  Such a BIG mistake!  I think that without a doubt it's made my first 6 days so much harder.  The food withdrawal was probably worse than it should've been had I prepared for this.  Same goes for all the side effects of fasting.  I went about this all wrong and I am mad at myself for that.

So my plan as of right now is to incorporate a little food into my diet but food that is healthy and nutritious.  No crap.  So I am thinking along the lines of salads, grilled chicken, nuts, egg whites, etc.  Then I would like to go to a one day on fasting one day off plan for a while then try again for a multi day fast.  I think the second time around will be easier.  I expect I will be up in weight tomorrow as I added food back but I am okay with that.  It doesn't mean I am back at square one and I am NOT giving up!  Every path has a detour, I just need to get back on the right trail!  Hoping tomorrow is a better day all around!!

8:15am - Naked Juice (Berry Machine) and one scrambled egg on one slice dry whole wheat toast
11:00am - carrots and water
12:20pm - Naked Juice (Green Machine) and a salad with homemade mustard dressing
3:00pm - handful of pretzels and an apple
6:00pm - Baked, marinated chicken breast, steamed green beans, and one ear of roasted corn on the cob with a touch of butter and lots of fresh pepper
7:50pm - Fresh cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment