Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Juice Fast - Day 8

Weight Lost - GAINED 2.6lbs
Total Lost - 5.8lbs

So, this totally sucks!  :o(  Really wasn't expecting such a gain.  In the back of my mind I guess I knew that yesterday's big loss was probably due to being sick more than anything so I wasn't surprised to have gained but 2.6lbs was more than I thought it would be.  I guess I just have to get back on the horse.  This is so frustrating though.  I hate trying to lose weight.  It seems that it's always one step forward and two steps back.  Very discouraging sometimes.  Onward and upward I guess.

On the plus side, today was the first day since Sunday that I felt like my regular old self which was nice.  Monday was so awful for me so it was good to feel better although that has seem to come at a price.  My stomach also looks a little flatter and my pants fit nicer today so that made me feel good despite the weight gain.  I just have to keep on keeping on with this.

8:30am - Orange/Lemon Juice and one fresh banana
10:45am - Carrots
12:00pm - Naked Juice (Green Machine)
1:45pm - Salad with homemade mustard dressing and a small, plain BBQ'ed burger
4:15pm - Carrots and a few pretzels
6:30 - Fresh cherries, string cheese, and Strawberry Patch juice
8:30pm - Cup of tea and a piece of beef jerky

**I ate food today because I wanted to make sure I felt okay all day.  I was afraid I would have a relapse and because I was going to be away all day I didn't want to risk feeling really sick and then being unable to get home**

No comments:

Post a Comment