Saturday, July 16, 2011

Juice Fast - Day 4

Weight Lost - 1.6lbs
Total Lost - 3.8lbs

Wow!  Another 1.6lbs!  How cool is that?  I am pleasantly surprised for sure!  I can't believe this is really working.  Go me!!!!!

So, BIG day today!!!!  Let me start by saying, I was petrified of today!  We had a BBQ Birthday Party to attend and I was afraid of everything!  Afraid of the food, afraid people would wonder why I brought my own salad and a juice with me to a BBQ, afraid of needing to be in the bathroom a thousand times, afraid of feeling super sick in the afternoon, and afraid I would totally mess up and cheat.  The good news is..............I totally survived!!!!  And not only did I survive but I felt good and I didn't even really feel tempted to eat the delicious smelling BBQ food that was all around me.  I have to say, I was totally impressed with myself.

I brought a Naked juice with me (Red Machine) and a HUUUUUUGE salad filled with romaine, spinach, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, etc. etc.  You name it!...........I put it in there!!  I had my juice about an hour before they served food and then when everyone ate I had my salad and you know what???.............I actually enjoyed it and was okay.  I was okay not eating all of the BBQ food.  Total shock to me because I thought it would be waaaaaaaay harder than it was.  I ate my salad and I was satisfied and then I skipped all the dessert (of course) and on the way home I had a small fruit salad.

On top of surviving the BBQ this was the FIRST day where I actually felt good.  I felt really okay all day.  No dizzy spells, no nausea, nothing!  I survived the whole day and felt pretty okay.  Hope that means I am past the hard part now.  I would hate to think there is more sickness to come.  As for the bathroom, not so much my best friend anymore!!  Yay for that!!!!!

8:30am -Pineapple-Grape-Strawberry
11:00am - Gallbladder Assister
1:40pm- Super Green Fruity Mix
4:30pm - Naked Juice - (Red Machine)
5:30pm - BIG salad with homemade mustard dressing
7:15pm - Small fruit salad

No comments:

Post a Comment