Monday, July 18, 2011

Juice Fast - Day 6

Weight Lost - .2lbs
Total Lost - 5.2lbs

So, although any loss is a success I was pretty disappointed this morning to see only a .2 weight loss.  I guess I just have to suck it up and move on and cross my fingers that tomorrow is a better day on the scale.

Unfortunately, today was also one of the WORST days I have had so far on this juice fast.  I was so, so sick all day.  Headaches, nausea, dizzy, tired..........awful, awful, awful.  I basically felt disgusting all day, I could barely get off my couch.  I had the most god awful sickening juice at about noon, that didn't help matters at all.  The afternoon and all night were pretty awful.  I was feeling shaky and undernourished and just so sick that I broke down today and had a little bit of food.  I know, I know.........food isn't in a fast but I was sick.  SO sick and I just wanted to feel better. 

So around 2:30'ish I made myself one plain scrambled egg on one slice of plain whole wheat toast.  After that I passed out for a while.  Later in the evening I had 2 slices of dry whole wheat toast and a cup of hot tea to settle my stomach a bit.  I was disappointed in myself to have to break the fast but I felt so sick it was all I could think to do to feel better.  I won't let this deter me though.  Hoping tomorrow is a better day!  I need to go to bed.........I want today to end!!!...........NOW!!!

8:45am - Blackberry Kiwi
10:30am - Salad with homemade mustard dressing (I was feeling sick and hungry so I thought a little something in my stomach might help)
12:45pm - Vegetable 7 Juice (DISGUSTING!!!  SOOOO vile!!!) and homemade baked sweet potato "fries"
2:45pm - One scrambled egg on dry toast
4:30pm - Watermelon-Cherry-Lime and a string cheese
8:15pm - 2 slices dry toast and a cup of tea

No comments:

Post a Comment