Sunday, July 17, 2011

Juice Fast - Day 5

Weight Lost - 1.2lbs
Total Lost - 5lbs

Cool!  I actually made it to Day 5 which honestly, surprises me as I thought I wouldn't even make it past Day 1!  And bonus!!!...............down 5lbs!!  I am so happy with the results right now.  No complaints!

Today was also the second day where I felt REALLY good all day!  No sickness, no extreme hunger.  I feel like I managed my fast well today.  I drank my juices and I was content.  I am hoping that from here on out it will be all good.  With any luck, the worst days are behind me and this will be smooth sailing.  I am looking forward to weighing in again tomorrow.  Today was such a good day I am hoping for some good news on the scale tomorrow!

9:00am - Peach Pineapple
12:00pm - Naked Juice (Green Machine)
2:00pm - Salad with homemade mustard dressing
4:00pm- Cantaloupe Drink (YUCK!!!!  Total dislike!!!!)
7:00pm - Super Green
8:30pm - Fruit Salad - Watermelon and Cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment