Thursday, July 21, 2011

Juice Fast - Day 9

Weight Lost - GAINED 1.2lbs
Total Lost - 4.6lbs

REALLLLLLY annoyed that I gained weight again!!!  SOOOOO frustrating!!  Just keep tying to hop back on the horse and move along.  This is harder than I thought and I am so afraid of feeling sick again like I did on Monday that I haven't gone back to 100% juicing yet.  Going to keep juicing along with eating well the next few days because on Wednesday we leave for vacation and there is NO way I can exclusively juice while away.  Once I get back (we'll be gone until that Sunday) I will start fresh on Monday with nothing but juicing.  Hopefully then I will be 100% back on track and doing well with the weight loss.

8:00am - Sunshine in a Glass
11:00am - Soft pretzel nuggets and a few M&M's  (I know, I know.......BAD me!!  Movie Day Out with my daughter)
1:50pm - Naked Juice (Red Machine) and a huge salad with one egg white and homemade mustard dressing
4:00pm - Apple, string cheese and a few pretzels
6:45pm - Mixed Berries juice

No comments:

Post a Comment