Friday, July 15, 2011

Juice Fast - Day 3

Weight Lost - 1.8lbs
Total Lost - 2.2lbs

Yay!!! I lost 1.8lbs since yesterday!  Not too shabby if you ask me.  I am thrilled with the loss!  Hopefully this means I am doing everything right and all of this struggling will be worth it in the end.

So today overall was not really any better than yesterday.  I was sick all afternoon.  Not sure why it's the afternoons that are worse but it seems to be when I really go downhill.  It's torture!  I can't stand stand the nausea, light headed feeling, and dizziness.  I felt like such garbage that I was barely able to function.  All I wanted to do is lay in bed and disappear.  Everyone and everything was annoying me, I was irritable and cranky, and all I have wanted to do all day is EAT!!!!!!!  God I want to eat SO bad!  I am craving salt............salty pretzels, salty chips, salt, salt, salt!!!!  I swear if I survive this it will be a miracle!

And by the way.............the bathroom is still my best friend!  Oiy Vey!!!

9:15am - Blackberry Kiwi (SOOOOO delicious!!!)
11:15am - Whole, fresh banana
12:15pm - Gallbladder Assister (Not bad at all, totally drinkable and VERY green!)
1:35pm - Roasted corn on the cob with a tiny, tiny touch of butter and lots of fresh pepper
3:15pm - Raspberry-Cherry-Apple (SOOOO yummy!)
6:30pm - Giant salad with a homemade mustard dressing and some fresh watermelon slices

No comments:

Post a Comment